MBX® Axial Set Pneumatic (SDB-201-BMC)
The MBX® Axial is specially designed to remove corrosion in areas that are difficult to reach – like door rabbets, roof joints, wheel housings – to create a blasted surface for superior adhesion.
These characteristics make the Axial a perfect complement to the well-proven MBX® systems.
The MBX® Axial tool can be used with MBX® Belts. When equipped with an Accelerator Bar (optional purchase item, ZU-082 / ZU-083), it can also be used with Bristle Blaster® Belts – for higher bristle impact and efficiency.
-Highly flexible in tight areas
-Removing corrosion and oxidation, rust and scale
-Removing paint, protective coatings and sealers
-Including a swivel connector
• Drive unit MBX® Axial Pneumatic including Air pressure regulator,
MONTI 360° Swivel Connector
• MONTI Adaptor System 11mm
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, coarse (black)
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, medium (ochre)
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, fine (green)
• packed in MONTI blow mould storage case
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.