The MBX® Axial is specially designed to remove corrosion in areas that are difficult to reach – like door rabbets, roof joints, wheel housings – to create a blasted surface for superior adhesion.
These characteristics make the Axial a perfect complement to the well-proven MBX® systems.
The MBX® Axial tool can be used with MBX® Belts. When equipped with an Accelerator Bar (optional purchase item, ZU-082 / ZU-083), it can also be used with Bristle Blaster® Belts – for higher bristle impact and efficiency.
-Highly flexible in tight areas
-Removing corrosion and oxidation, rust and scale
-Removing paint, protective coatings and sealers
-Including a swivel connector
• Drive unit MBX® Axial Pneumatic including Air pressure regulator,
MONTI 360° Swivel Connector
• MONTI Adaptor System 11mm
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, coarse (black)
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, medium (ochre)
• 2x MBX® belt, steel, 11mm, fine (green)
• packed in MONTI blow mould storage case